The complete solution for Colorado Family Law Attorneys
Divorce Technologies, LLC is the creator of the most advanced and comprehensive intelligent document assembly program for Colorado family law practitioners. Creative Divorce Documents™ for Colorado includes hundreds of automated Colorado divorce forms.
If you practice divorce law in Colorado, you will not need to look to any other source for your document needs. If we missed anything, give us a call.
Eliminating the need for repetitive entries and reducing the potential for erroneous entries in the drafting of pleadings and other documents are significant features of Creative Divorce Documents™.
Creative Divorce Documents™ is the only all inclusive computer program available in Colorado to incorporate document assembly, child support worksheets and the sworn financial statement in one easy to use software package.
Creative Divorce Documents for Colorado Divorce Practitioners
Creative Divorce Documents™ provides law office software that efficiently assists, at a low cost per client, in the drafting of court pleadings.
The focus is in providing a large selection of multilevel templates that interact with user input to intuitively draft legal documents. By utilizing multiple data bases in combination with template sets, entry of court, judge, and client information is kept to a minimum.
This allows for faster creation of desired documents resulting in greater office efficiency with a higher return of profits for the fees and retainers paid.
Features of our Colorado Divorce Software
- Initial input of client information into an client database
- Generate a Divorce Petition together with a Summons and Information Data Sheet or Response in a Dissolution of Marriage
- Produce a notice for the Initial Status Conference or a Stipulated Case Management Plan
- Create the Colorado Sworn Financial Statement with a comprehensive and easy to follow wizard
- Enter spouse financial data to generate counter-version of spouse’s Sworn Financial Statement
- Calculate statutory child support with an automated Colorado Child Support Worksheet
- Calculate statutory temporary spousal maintenance
- Use a wizard to select only those pertinent pattern-interrogatories and requests for production of documents, subpoenas, motions to compel, and motions for discovery sanctions
- System also supports Colorado motion practice, including motions for Change in Venue, for Temporary Financial Restraining Orders or to Consolidate Actions, as well as necessary legal citations to statutory, rule and case law
- Design a comprehensive Parenting Plan unique to your client’s requirements
- Handle Allocation of Parental Responsibilities actions between unmarried persons
- Bring enforcement of child-custody determinations under the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act